Sunday, September 10, 2006

About me :D

This is my first blog entry. Well I have been thinking about this from quite some time. Finally, I have decided to make a start. Blog!hmm.. its really nice where one can express der view ,post it n get comments from others. But I feel people get conscious while writing as others can read it n they cant project exactly wat they feel. As they might feel it may sound stupid,might hurt someone(so hide certain things) .Dunno about others but this was one of the reasons why I hadnt started a blog till now. But I will try my best to be honest n write only wat I feel n is true :)

Another reason for me not starting is, was really confused about how do I start ? hmm... how about writing something about myself :) in dat way my friends may add a few by giving comments or may be I have wrong conception about myself which they can clear it:) (hey only compliments permitted! ha ha , just kidding) feel free to say anything exactly wat u guys feel.

Let me start with my name-Smitha! hmm..meaning Smile :D , pet name- Chinky . I like Chinky more than Smitha. Smitha is such a common name. I always used to find one more gal in the class with the same name :( I prefer people calling me Chinku :)

People say I am childish
- is it in appearance?
well I am short, have short hair may be dats y I look younger to my age. But if I grow my hair I guess I look my age. to be frank, I like to look like a kid :)

-is it in behaviour?
please dont say yes! :) I dont want to be. I mean, childish if u mean like a cute, sweet gal dats absolutely fine :) but at times when one has to behave maturedly I should otherwise who will tolerate me.
Well I agree there are at times when I have behaved very childish. Once when my sister had gone to Seattle on a project for 6months , the duration of the stay had to be extended n my sister agreed to stay back :( I was very angry on her n fought with her very badly. I rem I said "U just dont like me, dont care for me, just dont bother about me. fine dont come back , when u dont think about me y should I . U just like ur friends n like to stay with them" :)) . This is childish I know. But there is a child in all of us. some tend to show it others dont n after all I said that to my sister. She has no choice ,I am her sister she has to like me n tolerate me :) moreover I feel there has to be atleast one persone in everyone's life with whom they r truely wat they r, to whom they can show der frustration. dats exactly wat I did. Wats in my mind is on my tongue with her :)

At times I tend to over react
I know dis is wrong n when I think about that when I calm down I feel really stupid. My sister will tolerate me, dis doesnt mean others will . I know all these but still I am not able to overcome it.

I am too dependent on my parents
Believe me! I dont want to be. I want to be independent (I know wat u guys r going to tell " start with filling the forms urself :) ) n strong . I want to be like a tom boy:)

I am a total movie buff
- I can watch any horrible movie if the songs r good. I am crazy about Maine Pyar Kiya. I have watched it umpteen number of times. [Dont wory guys, I am not going to discuss about bollywood here :). bollywood movies have achieved in making one feel miserable in 3 hours n if I cont. dat here,I am sure u guys r not going to read :)] may be dis is one of the reasons why am not aware of the things happ around as I am always watching songs or movies. I have realised dis n guess wat? I have started reading newspaper! (I try reading the whole paper) . I have even thought of reading some good books in dat way it will improve my vocabulary, might change my views too.

This is all I know about myself, still exploring myself:). Most welcome if u want to add any. n hope I get something to write for tomo

4 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger swaroop said...

Ah! Nice. This is the first time I've seen you writing some serious stuff - introspecting yourself. It's the toughest thing to do and you've done it very well, I must say.

Oh smiley, I can imagine how you would've 'hatha maadu'd about that Seattle thing. He he :)

Keep writing Chinks. If you can't update it everyday, 2 per week would be fine, I feel.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger shubha b said...

:) this is cute! seriously!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger shubha b said...

u are right- maine pyar kiya is one 'horrible' movie- songs are ok ashte..

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Shreyas said...

Very well written chinky mari( I know ... you will be saying "hey... mari alla ... only chinky") Seriously I never knew you could write some serious stuff like this... Nice going ma'am...
Keep updating your blog... will be waiting... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home