Monday, September 11, 2006

Remembering my college days

When we joined college, we were cribbing about how nice school days were and how bad college life is. We used to miss those PT periods, drawing and music classes, being pampered by teachers as well getting punishments. When I was done with my 10th std I was so scared as how am I going to adjust in an entirely different environment. Right from my kindergarten to tenth I studied in the same school, for me to think about joining another institution hmmm... was really scary.

In college, all the classes were PT period :)[reverse it Time pass, play time, but den it was not physical training but mental torture :)) ] . The whole day we would spend in teasing lecturers, scolding n cursing them. We have tried and have been successfull in fooling our lecturers many times n dats not being enough we used to share those with others with so much of pride. We used to get pleasure in proving how dumb they are :). Now, I get fooled from my from friend n dats not once or twice. I fall into the trap again n again .I am one of those who dont learn from there experiences :). To be frank, I like it in a way, I feel wow! nice idea! shall I play dat on someone else ;) ha ha :))

Now dat I am out of the college, I feel it was not dat bad after all :). I had great friends [its not "had" they are still my friends :)] . I miss those antakshari [my friend was not at all good at this , in films she was nill . one day i was speaking about upendra's wife n said priyanka n she shouted "I know Upendra's wife! Priyanka Chopra rite:)) GUGGU! we all tease her soo much she never feels bad about it n the best part is she proves it again n again dat she is GUGGU :). We have played this game so mush dat by 8th sem she knew most of it:) ] , dc (ah! dc was the favourite , right from 1st to 8th sem we have played dat), gossips :) one of my friend was in hostel n she used to tell us all the hot n spicy stories (happ in hostel) . we all used to sit surrounding her to listen to this. None of us wanted to take the corner place :) kabhie kabhie bada chadakar bhi boldhethi thi. but dat was fine cos it was nice to see her expressions while narrating :)even in break hours we were not going out. crazy isnt it? but we used to have so much to talk. Even after speaking from 8.15 to 3.30 we used to spend one more hour in the parking lot. Can u believe this! Arrey yaar when the whole gangofgals were together how could one feel like going back so soon? :) one of us was a rowdy kind but very firendly who could go on and on with her talk n pull others leg :) the other was cool,sweet,friendly, listens to everyone and never felt bad inspite of being teased a lot. we had a very good singer who is very mild n soft [ we always used to go together to col n most of the time I used to ask her to sing while travelling, my chalta phirtha jukebox :) now I have to travel all alone :( ] We had an amazing thinker, she is frank, straight forward , makes jokes on herself :)

In 8th sem we had been on a trip. Dat was the first time I went out of town without being accompanied by any of the family members. We had great fun! dis made me know a few others n guess wat we are really good friends now.we all meet up every weekend. All of them have such a good sense of humour :) . Two of them look like laurel and hardy when they are together n they are always together (they are comedians) :) .
one of them- a too good cook, who keeps singing all the time n dancing and another is a poet. wow! wat a group! excellent! where can u find such a group. there is all the ingredients necessary isnt it? spices as well as sweet- one of them imiatates everyone (doesnt spare anyone) , teasing others , he knows just to laugh, he laughs even for the stupidest joke, one has to just say "joke" n he will laugh . the other is very flexible (in the sense very easy to convince him to do something ), always der to console dis doesnt mean he doesnt tease or doesnt crack jokes. woh toh mahir hai isme :)

wow! I miss all these so much!

In work place, hmm...as of now I cant say anything. I am enjoying in a way. I have many col friends n others are also quite friendly.
I am still learning, work hasnt been assigned yet. At times I feel "wat am I doing here? I havent done anything since two months. how much I knew 2 months back dat is all I know even now" . At times I get scared. I just got to have patience n see how things r going work. I just hope everything will be fine :)

7 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger shubha b said...

excellent article!!!(though u have teased me to ur heart's content)
i never knew u could write soooooo well!!!
bade hi chupa rustum ho!
anyways, this is damn good -
looking fwd for more n more n more..!!

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger swaroop said...

Abey! You write so well. Amazing flow of tought. The sentences blend with one another very, very well. Amazing summary, of those four wonderful years you have given. You make a great writer, Chinks.

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger swaroop said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Shreyas said...

You made me nostalgic about those days chinky... :-)
Without naming anyone you covered everyone of us... Cool... Do write about your experiences with our group also.... Will be nice to read as you have got really admirable writing skills... Waiting for more stuffs from you :-)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger swaroop said...

Still 'Remembering college days'? Updates, updates, updates...

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger swaroop said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger swaroop said...

Next blog bardu hide maadidya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home