Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Chinky vs Smitha

I want to give a try writing a play but about wat? hmmm... how about taking "the way I escape from my responsibilities and convince myself what I did was not wrong and also my views on some issues" as a situation. lets give a try...


Chinky

Smitha

Smitha! Wake up! Its already 8.

5 more min yaar. Its just 8 even if I get up at 8.15 I can get ready by 9

Lazy goose! In 15 min you can read newspaper

In 15min I can read just the headlines & only a few in detail . Instead I will read the whole newspaper in the evening. Chinku now let me sleep! Don’t disturb.If I sleep well I will be fresh the whole day then I will be able to work better

If you were so serious about your work you should have slept early last night.You should follow “early to bed early to rise” but no you follow “late to bed late to rise”

Will you shut up! Don’t forget its me who takes you to office I will make you fall in some gutter

Aaaww! Your bike! It makes me feel as if I am traveling in “jatkagaadi”.its a gujrigaadi

Whatever..it serves the purpose-it takes me where ever I want to go

Yeah rite..after giving you morning and evening exercise-10 min of kicking session

That’s the secret of my energy! :)

Our energy! :)

Hey I take you everyday so its your duty to wash it and keep it clean

It helps us in identifying where our bike is in the parking lot. the dirtiest bike is oursJ

Tho! cant even read the number Chinku, the number plate is covered with dust

Good na-if you happen to jump signal the police will not be able to note down the number :)

Aah! Don’t remind me of that Chinku please! Nearly 45 to 1 hour drive. Uff! I get so tired I need more sleep

Don’t blame on that. Its all because you watch those stupid serials late night. Use for nothing

What? If you had allowed me to watch what I want I would have slept early but you wanted to watch M,etc,zoom,V . The same stupid songs get repeated..How can you watch over and over the same thing?

Come on! Listening to songs after coming back from work is so relaxing. Its like stress buster. All the serials have almost the same story and they drag it so much that its enough if you see the promos , you will get whats happening

Nowadays everyone are getting too westernized. Serials are a way of conveying to the youngsters our values, customs

Values? Customs? In kyunki everyone has two wives, in kasauati she is playing with those two guys and they are so dumb that they accept her each time she comes back. She is playing “yur bit avr bit yuryaru” whom ever her finger points she goes to them

Songs are no better! If you hear one sentence the next sentence can be guessed. Its permutation and combination of “pyar,ishq,mohabbat,deewana,jaan,sanam,jigar,judaai,bewafaai,saathiya”

Oye! How many times in a day you listen to tanhayee tell me

No arguments on that both of us like it as you don’t mind watching tu tu main main,Dekh bhai dekh,kichidi,oscean,Bewitched any number of times.

No comments!
:)
. how I wish there was someone who could frame a song for all the chapters we had in BE . I would have learnt it with more interest :)

If you shut your mouth! I will get up at 8.15

Fine then get up! Its 8.15 :)

Aaah! You are such a character. Tum kab sudrogi?

Its difficult to improve on the perfection [dil chahta hai dialogue]:)

15 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Blogger Shreyas said...

Chinky :- Eh... Namge inna swalpa maLkolaKKe bide.., Naanu innu "chukku mari" gotta

Smitha :- What do you mean... You are not a small girl... You are an "A****" now... :-) You watch Friends remember???

Chinky :- Ayyo bide... Nange innu nidde barthaaide... Nam Daddy na kardbidtheeni nodu ashte matte.. "Daasthi" tarle maaadbedve...

Smitha :- [Starts pulling chinky from bed]

Chinky :- [Screaming] Daddy Daddy!!! Bar-ri illi... Nodi ivLu kaata kodthidaaLe....
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
And this goes on and on and on and on...

Right Chinky? ;-)

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger chinky said...

[shreyas]: ha ha =)) How bad Smitha is...(the way U have portrayed)

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger swaroop said...

Wow! Amazing ideas you come up with, to write in your blog.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger swaroop said...

How about changing the title of you blog? Think, think...

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger swaroop said...

Edit your template. It's mixed up.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger chinky said...

yeah i was thinking about that Swaroop, I will do that

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger swaroop said...

'Smrtih' andre?

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger chinky said...

SMrTIH andre alle hakidhenalla "The memory of old thought of the hidden impression antha". actually I am trying to smrith as SMrTIH so dat the highlighted alphabets will be Smith but I am not able to :( trying...

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger chinky said...

SMrTIH andre alle hakidhenalla "The memory of old thought of the hidden impression antha". actually I am trying to smrith as SMrTIH so dat the highlighted alphabets will be Smith but I am not able to :( trying...

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger swaroop said...

:D I must be dumb. I still dont get SMrTIH. :D

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger swaroop said...

You've done some cool template editing! It looks nice and clear now :)

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger chinky said...

he he:) hangandre/angandre [which ever is correct :)] The impression I had about a situation that has happened in the past,I am remembering it now and writing it down antha :D too complex ansathe :D

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger swaroop said...

Yeah. That I got. But why SMrITH?

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger swaroop said...

SMrITH! Now I get it :)

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger swaroop said...

1 month 8 days :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home